Sponsorship

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Hump Day For EVs?

One of my dreams is happening. One's basically happened now and is all but fait accompli, and one is on my backburner. 

The one that's happened without us really seeing it is AI's rise as a tool. (And as a way to terrify RW Luddites.) The question I have is what is it a tool for

(My article sounds like it's a terrifying thing, but really it's more about the way people will use it that terrifies me. AI itself I'm good with.)

The backburner dream is to have an EV so I can stop making smoke just to go shopping and the occasional mini-road-trip and medical appointment. If you know anyone that wants to give one away, show them this article and give them my details... 😸

But the big one is that we've seemingly passed the various humps EVs have had to get over in order to become affordable and popular in Australia. THAT I'm ecstatic about. Bring 'em on!

That is all. Back to your usual reading now... 

Actually - WHOA! - Hold The Presses!

There's something that just came up that makes me even happier! An EV that EATS CO2 as it drives! Now I have another dream - that they get funding and sell their concept far and wide and make a zillion bucks from it. Before AI makes money obsolete... 

(And yeah - who HASN'T wanted to yell about stopping the presses at least once in their lives?)


Footer

The blog version of "Like, Subscribe, and Comment please" 

As always, please share this article and my others like it, go to my News Stand to see all my other posts and share links to the News Stand and any articles you found interesting, and if you can, donate here or here and find out here why it's important. Or subscribe to my once a week newsletter and stay in the loop.

Chat with me on Mastodon >>





























 

No comments: