Sponsorship

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Lots of 3D printable models list page

I don't normally make what amounts to one-liner posts but this page is a list of so many 3D model file sites that I just have to.

I was looking for McMaster Carr, a hardware seller that has a 3D model of almost everything they sell, and realised this page has a load more links:

Top 100 Sites for Free 3D Models and CAD Block Libraries

So enjoy, it's one of the more comprehensive listings I've found. And that's it, that's the article.

Sorry it's so short, but it's useful and I thought it might be useful. If you foud this useful, maybe share the link to this article instead of the Top 100 page, and that way I'll get a few more readers. Also, find my latest articles at https://ohaicorona.com/teds-news-stand and perhaps subscribe to the newsletter, and also share the link to the News Stand. And if you can spare the price of a coffee, maybe donate it through one of the links below.

Keep on being awesome!


No comments: